One of my favourite things about Fall is soup. Yes I love to see the leaves turn, and bring out the cozy sweaters but honestly, the soup! The tempurature drops ever so slightly and I just want All.The.Soup. I love that you can put just about any ingredients into a soup, it means you never get bored! I’ve rounded up some of my favourites to share with you.
1. Bacon, Beer & Cheese Soup: Bacon – need I say more?
2. Coconut Ginger Carrot Soup: A gorgeous and healthy combination of flavours
3. Fall Vegetable Soup: Hearty is the only word for this soup.
4. Autumn Squash Soup: It isn’t Fall without squash!
You can find these and more (like this delicious black bean & pumpkin soup, a roasted mushroom & brie soup and even a spicy vegan lentil soup) on our Creative Eats – Favourite Fall Soups Pinterest Board.
Latest posts by Heather van Mil (see all)
- Keep Children Safe by Making the Right Choice of Window Blinds - May 24, 2017
- Why You Should Use Canadian Ingredients For Your Next Recipe - April 6, 2017
- Small Spaces and How to Maximize Them - April 5, 2017