We are so excited for the 3rd annual Healthy Family Expo coming back to the Vancouver Convention Centre on Sunday March 6th from 10 am – 5pm. There are so many reasons why you’ll want to join this fun-filled day for families with kids aged 0-12, but here are our top 5 reasons not to miss out:
- The Food: If you know us at all, you know we kinda have a thing for food. The Healthy Family Expo doesn’t disappoint on that front, with over 35 Food and Drink exhibitors you can sample and shop your way through including Seattle Chocolates, Nudge, Kids Can Cook Gourmet, Good Drink, Glutenull Bakery, Boathouse Farms, Life Choice Natural Foods and so many more!
- The Fun: The Healthy Family Expo boasts the biggest Active Kid Zone in the Lower Mainland, with climbing wall, giant hamster ball track, fire truck bouncer, run bike & sportball areas, animal safari, DANCEPL3Y classes & more! This means that the kids will not only be entertained, but also have a place to run and climb and play, getting all their energy out. Happy, engaged kids = more peaceful time for parents to take in everything the Expo has to offer.
- The Rides: One of the highlights of our experience last year was getting to test drive the latest cars from Toyota Canada. They are back again this year offering on-site hybrid vehicle test-driving, and we all know who is going to be at the front of that line!
- The Swag: The team at the Healthy Family Expo really knows how to treat their guests right! Not only do they have daily giveaways happening NOW on their Facebook Event page, plus the giveaway you’ll find at the end of this blog post, but one lucky advance ticket purchase will win a $200 Expo shopping spree! That’s not all! The first 200 attendees receive child day ticket to the Sea to Sky Gondola AND there is a whopping $15,000 Grand Prize Showcase, including a 1-year lease on a Toyota Prius c to be won.
Those aren’t the only reasons to join the Expo of course, there are:
- 100+ Exhibitors, Shopping & Food Sampling
- Bobs & LoLo concerts at 11 am and 12:30 pm
- Jessie Farrell concert at 3 pm presented by Bolthouse Farms
- On-site hybrid vehicle test-driving with Toyota Canada
- Seventh Generation Baby Feeding & Changing Lounge & Active Baby Stroller Parking
- $1 from each ticket sale supports the Canucks Autism Network.
And don’t forget to RSVP that you’re GOING in the Expo Facebook Event to win thousands in prizing before the big day!
So how do you get there? Tickets are $12 in advance (www.healthyfamilyexpo.com/tickets or at Whole Foods Market or London Drugs) or $15 cash at the door. Kids under 12 are FREE! Of course you can always click on the image below and use our exclusive 2-for-1 coupon code CC241 to enjoy all the fun for half the price!
To kick off pre-Expo celebrations, Healthy Family Expo partners have teamed up to give one lucky Lower Mainland winner a healthy family prize package valued at over $1000, including:
- Family Summer Season’s Pass to Sea to Sky Gondola ($274+ value)
- $50 gift card to Whole Foods Market from Toyota Canada
- $50 photo book gift card from London Drugs
- Family tubing or sliding pass for Cypress Mountain ($75 value)
- Grass fed goodness prize pack from Rolling Meadow Dairy, Life Choices & Nudge ($150 value)
- $50 gift card from Active Baby
- Climbing date-night for two at Climb Base5 ($50 value)
- All Natural Whole House Cleaning Kit from AspenClean ($70 value)
- Gift basket of yummy cereals & rice bars from Envirokidz ($50 value)
- Child Sonicare electric toothbrush from PDG Pediatric Dental Group ($69)
- Foster Naturals shampoo & conditioner set from Modern Mama ($52 value)
- WaterBox prize pack from Happy Water ($50 value)
- Gift box full of healthy, delicious products from Love Child Organics ($50 value)
- REAL meat pet food gift basket from Holistic Choice ($50 value)
Enter through Rafflecopter below! Open to Vancouver Lower Mainland and Sea to Sky Corridor residents.
Winner will be announced at the Healthy Family Expo Facebook Party on March 3rd, 2016, and must collect prizes at the Expo at the Vancouver Convention Centre on March 6th, 2016.
Latest posts by Heather van Mil (see all)
- Keep Children Safe by Making the Right Choice of Window Blinds - May 24, 2017
- Why You Should Use Canadian Ingredients For Your Next Recipe - April 6, 2017
- Small Spaces and How to Maximize Them - April 5, 2017